How long will it take to receive a shipment?
- Delivery timelines vary from item to item. Refer to the product details page when you place your order for estimated delivery dates. A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order ships. This tracking number will allow you to check the delivery status of your order.
- Please note that shipping windows are estimates and delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
- We ship almost all orders via USPS.
- That Loud Clothing ships to domestic addresses within the United States (via UPS), including APO/FPO and US Post Office boxes (via USPS), and International via USPS Registered Mail.
- At this time That Loud Clothing will ship internationally using USPS Registered Mail.
Will I have to pay tax and/or duties?
- That Loud Clothing is required by law to collect sales tax for shipments to: WI.
- You will be able to view the sales tax included in your order before you confirm your order.
- All applicable local and state sales taxes added to your total order, and to your shipping charges where appropriate.
How can I track my order?
- You will receive a confirmation email with a shipment tracking number after your order has shipped. Is my package insured?